Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Greathouse Band!

Just had to post some pictures of our musical boys lately. They love love music and are already showing lots of music memory as well as crazy good music techniques on the instruments they play..... (Luke mainly, eli just kind of bangs them at the moment) Luke went with Mia, Bubby, and his Daddy just recently to play in his first "gig". I stayed home with Eli, but from the pictures and of what I hear he was a hit! He played up on stage with them with his little guitar, asking them before they would go on, "are you ready?" Still even today when he put on his guitar he asks me "Are you ready?" I want to say I don't know Luke!!! I don't think I am ready for any of this, you are growing too fast and I can't stop it!!!! Such great memories I will have of them with music, since that is what we do almost every night. We get out the instruments, yes I even played the banjo for the first time again in forever, and just sing and play praises to the Lord, it is really rocking around here in the evenings. I don't have a picture of him with it, but Luke's new favorite instrument lately is the mandolin and he loves it, he calls it the "volin" and he is actually very good at strumming it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Greathouse Gang. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase