Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Food Trial #2


Tried some more baby food with Eli and the gagging continued! I tried squash, something I thought would be nice and neutral, but not so much. He gagged, coughed, and just plain didn't like it! He did think it was really cool to play with on his trey and fed himself from that, but would still gag! I will keep trying this one, because it wasn't as bad as broccoli was. Hopefully he will get on board with this food stuff! = )


Oh no not this stuff again!!!

No, no, no.....


I said I didn't want it the first time! = )


Oh..... ..... disgusting...


EEWWW, this stuff stinks!


Hey, this stuff is fun to play with! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Greathouse Gang. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase